- Certification (PPhys)
- Individual Memberships
- Corporate Memberships
- Departmental Memberships
- Institutional Memberships
- Fees and forms
- CAP Code of Ethics
- Home and Auto Insurance
- 2017 Congress - Kingston ON
- CAP Congress
- Science Policy and Advocacy
- Medals and Awards
- Art of Physics Competition
- 2015 Int'l Year of Light
- Upcoming Conferences/Events
- CAP News Bulletins
- Physics in Canada (PiC)
- Book Reviews / Available for Review
- Other Physics Journals
- Conference Proceedings
- Students and Educators
- About the CAP
- About the CAP
- Call for Nominations 2017-2018
- Board of Directors
- Advisory Council
- Friends of CAP
- Contact Us
- 2014-18 Strategic Plan
- New CAP-CNCA By-laws
- Communications Needs Assessment (April 2016)
- CAP Foundation
- December 2016
Canadian Journal of Physics (CJP)
Published since 1929, this monthly journal reports significant advances in research in physics, including atomic and molecular physics, condensed matter, elementary particles and nuclear physics, gases, fluid dynamics and plasmas, electromagnetism and optics, mathematical physics, and interdisciplinary, classical, and applied physics. It publishes research articles, rapid communications, and review articles contributed by recognized experts in Canada and abroad. It also publishes special issues dedicated to current research in a particular area of physics.
In October 1998, the Canadian Journal of Physics became a journal officially affiliated with the Canadian Association of Physicists. Under this arrangement, the Editor-in-Chief will consult with the CAP on the selection of Associate Editors.
The Canadian Journal of Physics offers the following Special subscription rates CAP members:
- Canadian members - $50 CAD + tax for the e-subscription; $170 CAD + tax for print.
- Members residing outside of Canada - $50 USD for the e-subscription; $170 USD for print + $72 USD postage ($242 USD total).
- Canadian members - $50 CAD + tax for the e-subscription; $229 CAD + tax for print.
- Members residing outside of Canada - $50 USD for the e-subscription; $229 USD for print + $75 USD Postage ($304 USD total).
Subscriptions must be sumbitted through the NRC Research Press subscription management vendor, PPF:
Canadian Science Publishing, NRC Research Press,
Subscription Office, PO Box 830399,
Birmingham, AL 35283-0399, U.S.A.
Ph: 1-800-852-7404; Outside the US: 205-995-1567
Email: nrcresearchpress-csp [at] subscriptionoffice [dot] com
Remittances should be made payable to: Canadian Science Publishing
Michael O. Steinitz
St. Francis Xavier Univ.
e-mail: canjphys [at] stfx [dot] ca