The CAP is using this Indico site http://indico.cern.ch/e/CAP2020 hosted by CERN for abstract submission for the 2020 CAP Congress and, later, congress scheduling. Congress registration will be handled through the CAP website.
Abstract submissions will be accepted from 20h00 EST January 27 – 23h59 PST March 1, inclusive.
Important to note before submitting abstracts:
- As the abstract submission system is not linked with the existing CAP membership system, you must create an account on the CERN Indico system before you can submit an abstract for the Congress.
- To create a new account, fill out the form on this page: https://account.cern.ch/account/Externals/RegisterAccount.aspx .
You will receive a verification e-mail. Click on the link in the e-mail to complete the process.
- Go to the Indico CAP2020 site http://indico.cern.ch/e/CAP2020 and Click Login in the top right corner to access the CERN single sign-on page”.
Note: From the “CERN single sign-on page”, you may also use the “Sign in with a public service account” in order to login with your Facebook, Google, Live etc. accounts. However, this only captures your e-mail address. You will then have to manually enter your personal information in “My Profile” after you log in.
- Before submitting an abstract, you should read the instructions under “Call for abstracts” as well as peruse the “Scientific Program”.
- To avoid delays in processing your abstract, you MUST select a presentation type (directly below abstract content box) as well as the track (division) from the list at the bottom of the page.
NOTE: Abstracts should not exceed 2400 characters including spaces (~300 words). Contributed oral presentations are 15 minutes long (12+3Q-A); invited oral presentations are 30 minutes long (25+5Q-A).