Driving directions and campus maps – http://www.sfu.ca/parking/maps-and-directions.html
Public Transit – translink.bc.ca
- Use your Visa card (single fare), or buy a Compass Card ($6.00) and pre-pay (stored value)
- Order a Compass Card online (may take up to 7 business days to arrive)
- Fares depend on the number of zones in which you travel on each trip
- An all-bus trip is only 1 zone
- For transit schedules, download the Transit App on your mobile device.
|Type||1 Zone||2 Zone||3 Zone|
- Three car sharing companies have partnered with SFU Parking and Sustainable Mobility to bring their vehicles to SFU’s Burnaby campus: ZipCar, EVO, and Modo.
- ZipCar is located in the West Parkade, in the Upper Level of East Parking, and in the Residence Main lot.
- Evo has reserved stalls in the West Parkade, and in the Upper Level of East Parking; Evo overflow parking is designated to the rooftop level of the West Parkade, and to the lower levels of the East Parking Lot.
- Modo is located in the Residence Main Lot.
Parking – http://www.sfu.ca/parking/visitors.html
- There is no free parking on the SFU Burnaby Campus; vehicles not displaying a valid SFU parking permit must pay the daily parking rate either at the ticket vending machine, or through the Passport Canada mobile app.
- There are a number of surface visitor parking lots and parkades located on the Burnaby campus. Please check the Rates and Refunds section for daily rates; maps and directions can be found here.
- Those parking on campus are responsible for abiding by the Parking Regulations; Parking and Sustainable Mobility Services both tickets and impounds vehicles found to be parked in violation.
Coming soon – information about special event rate for CAP Congress
SFU alternative transportation page – http://www.sfu.ca/parking/alternative-transportation.html.
- Includes information on transit, car sharing, carpooling and ridesharing, electric vehicles, cycling, and walking