The abstract system for the 2021 CAP Virtual Congress has now been re-opened for invited speaker and post-deadline poster abstracts. The system will be closed at 23h59 EDT on Wednesday, March 31.
Ready to submit? Click here.
We are pleased to announce that abstracts are now being accepted (oral and poster) for the 2021 CAP Virtual Congress which will be held from June 6-10, 2021 using the browser-based underline.io platform (no software installation required).
This Congress is an opportunity to showcase and celebrate the achievements of physicists in Canada and abroad.
Submit an abstract and share your research. For supervisors, the virtual setting offers a great opportunity to showcase the work of all your students.
POST-DEADLINE ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS.
Oral presentation abstracts submitted by the deadline of February 28th, 2021 are given priority consideration for programming.
The system has been re-opened for invited speaker and post-deadline poster abstracts. It closes at 23h59 EDT on Wednesday, March 31st.
CRITERIA FOR SUBMITTING ABSTRACTS
- Abstracts should not exceed 2400 characters including spaces (~300 words)
- Must have an Indico CERN account to submit abstract
- To avoid delay in processing your abstract, you MUST select a presentation type (directly below abstract content box) as well as the track (division) from the list at the bottom of the page.
Instructions for Creating Indico CERN Account:
We are again using the Indico abstract submission system hosted by CERN, which does not link with the existing CAP membership system nor the abstract submission system used before the 2014 Congress. Therefore, if you don’t already have an Indico CERN account, or didn’t set one up for last year’s Congress, you must create one before you can submit an abstract for the Congress.
To create a new account, follow these steps:
- Fill out the form on this page: https://account.cern.ch/account/Externals/RegisterAccount.aspx
- You will receive a verification e-mail. Click on the link in the e-mail to complete the process.
- Go to the Indico CAP2021 site (http://indico.cern.ch/e/CAP2021) and Click Login in the top right corner to access the CERN single sign-on page”. Enter your account credentials and you will then be able to submit an abstract.