- Dates: June 6-10, 2022
(with some pre-congress activities on Sunday, June 5)
Location: McMaster University, Hamilton, ON
Format: Presenters should plan to present in person; all oral presentations will be streamed via Zoom.
The CAP Congress Covid policy will be posted here shortly. The McMaster policy is available using the link on the left.
The Congress Timetable is now posted on the 2022 Congress abstract and programming system.
- Anyone who submitted an abstract for consideration can quickly find their scheduled contribution by logging in to the 2022 Congress abstract and programming system and selecting the “My contributions” option in the left menu.
- All registrants can access the Timetable and List of Speakers to see the full program.
- To download a calendar entry into your personal calendar, select the session you are interested in, view the session details, and click on the calendar icon.
Registration for in-person and real-time streaming of Congress talks is now available.
- Access the registration system at https://crm.cap.ca.
- The Log in window can be used by both members and non-members who already have an account in the CAP system.
- Non-members who have not yet created an account in the CAP system can use the “Non-member account creation” link under the log in window to create an account and access the registration link for the 2022 Congress.
- Once logged in, you will see a link to “Register for the 2022 CAP Congress” (in-person or virtual access) under Your Events.
Click here to see the registration fees for both in-person and virtual participation. Early registration rates have now ended. Regular registration fees apply.
Accommodations and Travel Information
For general information regarding travel and what to expect in Hamilton, click here.
What can you expect to see at the 2022 CAP Congress?
The CAP is looking forward to bringing back all of our attendee-favourites including, but not limited to:
- Welcome BBQ
- The Herzberg Memorial Lecture
- Plenary Speakers
- Invited Speakers
- Symposium Day
- HS Teacher Workshop
- Industry Meet & Mingle Networking Event
- Oral & Poster Sessions with our Best Student Oral & Poster Competition
- Banquet dinner (not included in registration fee)