The abstract system for the 2022 CAP Congress is open for abstract submission since 12h00 EST on Monday, February 7. The system will be closed at 23h59 EDT on Tuesday, May 24.
Ready to submit? Click here.
We are pleased to announce that abstracts for both oral and poster presentations for the 2022 CAP Congress can now be submitted using the link above. We are currently planning to hold the Congress in person at McMaster University in Hamilton, ON from June 5-10. Presenters will be expected to attend in person; we are investigating a live stream component for delegates who would like to participate.
This Congress is an opportunity to showcase and celebrate the achievements of physicists in Canada and abroad. For full information on abstract submission, visit our Abstract Submission webpage.
Submit an abstract and share your research. For supervisors, the virtual setting offers a great opportunity to showcase the work of all your students.
POST-DEADLINE ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS.
Oral presentation abstracts submitted by the deadline of March 1, 2022 are given priority consideration for programming.
Should space still be available in the schedule following initial programming, the system will be re-opened for post-deadline poster abstracts.
CRITERIA FOR SUBMITTING ABSTRACTS
- Abstracts should not exceed 2400 characters including spaces (~300 words)
- Must have an Indico CERN account to submit abstract
- To avoid delay in processing your abstract, you MUST select a presentation type (directly below abstract content box) as well as the track (division or symposium) from the list at the bottom of the page.
Instructions for Creating Indico CERN Account:
We are again using the Indico abstract submission system hosted by CERN, which does not link with the existing CAP membership system nor the abstract submission system used before the 2014 Congress. Therefore, if you don’t already have an Indico CERN account, or didn’t set one up for last year’s Congress, you must create one before you can submit an abstract for the Congress.
To create a new account in Indico so you have access to the 2022 CAP Congress process, follow these steps:
- Go to this page, select “Guest access” at the bottom of the right column list and fill out the form on that page. You will receive a verification e-mail. Click on the link in the e-mail to complete the process.
- To test your access (and for all future logins), go to the Indico CAP2022 site and Click Login in the top right corner to access the CERN single sign-on page. IMPORTANT – Do NOT use the “Log in with your CERN account” in the left column. Select “Guest access” at the bottom of the right column list.
- Enter your account credentials and you will be taken back to the Indico 2022 Congress page. Your name should now appear in the login box in the top right corner. That means your account is properly established.