The CAP is using this Indico site http://indico.cern.ch/e/CAP2018 hosted by CERN for abstract submission for the 2018 CAP Congress and 2018 Soft Matter Congress and, later, congress scheduling. Congress registration will be handled through the CAP office.
Our system is now only open for post-deadline poster abstracts for the 2018 CAP Congress. Oral abstracts will only be accepted if space permits; otherwise, they are subject to acceptance as poster contributions.
Important to note before submitting abstracts:
- As the abstract submission system is not linked with the existing CAP membership system, you must create an account on the CERN Indico system before you can submit an abstract for the Congress.
- To create a new account, fill out the form on this page: https://account.cern.ch/account/Externals/RegisterAccount.aspx .
You will receive a verification e-mail. Click on the link in the e-mail to complete the process.
- Go to the Indico CAP2018 site http://indico.cern.ch/e/CAP2018 and Click Login in the top right corner to access the CERN single sign-on page”.
Note: From the “CERN single sign-on page”, you may also use the “Sign in with a public service account” in order to login with your Facebook, Google, Live etc. accounts. However, this only captures your e-mail address. You will then have to manually enter your personnel information in “My Profile” after you log in.
- Before submitting an abstract, you should read the instructions under “Call for abstracts” as well as peruse the “Scientific Programme”.
- To avoid delay in processing your abstract, you MUST select a presentation type (directly below abstract content box) as well as the track (division) from the list at the bottom of the page.
NOTE: Abstracts should not exceed 2400 characters including spaces (~300 words).