The list of nominations received for the 2019-20 CAP Board of Directors appears below, with links to the biographies for each candidate. No further nominations were received.
When to Vote:
- Members will have an opportunity to register their vote for the Board members at the 2019 Annual General Meeting at the Simon Fraser University
- The AGM will take place at the Diamond Family Auditorium on Wednesday June 05th from 16:30 hrsto 17:45 hrs (BC time)
How to Vote:
- You can access the voting system by logging in to member services using “login” button at the top of this web page and then select “vote system menu”.
Quorum Needed at SFU:
- All members in attendance at the 2019 Congress are encouraged to attend the AGM which will be held in the Diamond Family Auditorium from 16h30-17h45 PDT.
- A quorum of 50 members must be present at the Annual General Meeting for the election to take place.
Slate of Nominations
2019-20 CAP Board of Directors
NOTE: Bruce Gaulin will be transitioning from President to Past-President (no vote required).
(Click on name to see biography)
|President / président
Nominee was Vice-President in 2018-19
|4-Year progression through Presidential line||Shohini Ghose
Wilfrid Laurier University
|Vice-President / vice-président
Nominee was Vice-President Elect in 2018-19
|4-Year progression through Presidential line||Robert Thompson
University of Calgary
|Vice-President Elect / vice-président élu||4-Year progression through Presidential line||Manu Paranjape
Université de Montréal
|Secretary-Treasurer / secrétaire-trésorier||2 Year Term||Christine Kraus
|Director, Communications||3 Year Term||Samantha Kuula
|Director, Student Affairs / affaires étudiantes||3 Year Term||Ben Newling
University of New Brunswick
|Director, Member & Affiliate Services / services aux membres||3 Year Term||Laura Isabelle Dion-Bertrand