The CAP poster session will be held on Tuesday, June 4, from 16:45 to 18:30
Posters can be set up starting at 08h00, but no later than 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday, June 4, to be considered for the Student Competition. Posters should have a maximum size of 4’ high x 4’ wide. Poster boards will be numbered and presenters will be issued with board numbers in advance. Presenters will be required to remove their posters at the latest on Tuesday, June 4, before 20:00.
The poster session features a light snack and a bar service. All conference attendees who indicated they are attending the Poster Session will receive one drink ticket which may be redeemed for one beer, one glass of wine or a non-alcoholic beverage. A cash bar will also be available.
TO UPLOAD YOUR POSTER TO THE CAP CONGRESS INDICO WEBSITE
– Go to http://indico.cern.ch/e/CAP2019 .
– Log in to your account.
– Select “My contributions” under the “My Conference” link on the left.
– Once in the “My contributions” area, click on the title of a contribution.
– To submit material, click on the Pencil icon beside Presentation Materials. A dialog box will open.
– Click “Upload files”, and follow the instructions.
– Your file will now appear in the contribution details and will be accessible through the session timetable.
POSTER STUDENT COMPETITION
Judging of the posters (no students present) will take place in the afternoon of Tuesday, June 4. Posters in competition must be set up no later than 13h00 that day to be considered for the competition. The judges will determine the semi-finalists from each division between 13h45 and 16:00.
The judges will determine the six finalists in the CAP poster competition, each of whom will be visited (starting at 16:45) by the full judging panel for oral interviews. All poster semi-finalists MUST be at their posters on Tuesday between 16:45 and 18:30 as they may be visited by a judge for the determination of division prizes.
The finalists of all divisional competitions, and the finalists for the CAP overall poster competition, will be awarded at the Awards Ceremony on Thursday, June 6