New individual memberships and affiliations become valid for one year from the date of acceptance. Once accepted, the new member/affiliate receives the privileges according to his/her category of membership/affiliation, access to the current Directory of Members, as well as a subscription to the CAP’s journal, Physics in Canada, if applicable.
Membership/affiliation and divisional fees are subject to tax for residents of Canada only; fees before tax are summarized at the links below:
- Individual Membership/Affiliation Fees – residents of Canada
- Individual Membership/Affiliation Fees – residents of US and other countries
- Corporate Membership Fees
- Departmental Membership Fees
- Institutional Membership Fees
Online Forms (not available until Jan.8/19; see note)
- New Member/Affiliate Application
- Renewal Forms
NOTE: The CAP will be transitioning to a new membership and customer management system over the 2018 holiday period. Until we activate our new system, new member applications will not be available. Our new system is scheduled to launch starting noon EST on Tuesday, January 8, 2019 at the latest. We look forward to welcoming you as a new member at that time.