New individual memberships and affiliations become valid for one year from the date of acceptance. Once accepted, the new member/affiliate receives the privileges according to his/her category of membership/affiliation, access to the current Directory of Members, as well as a subscription to the CAP’s journal, Physics in Canada, if applicable.
Membership/affiliation and divisional fees are subject to tax for residents of Canada only; fees before tax are summarized at the links below:
- Individual Membership/Affiliation Fees – residents of Canada
- Individual Membership/Affiliation Fees – residents of other countries
- Departmental Membership Fees
- Institutional Membership Fees
- Corporate Membership Fees