CAP supports current and future physics teachers through programs, resources, professional development and professional recognition programs.
CAP provides educators with the latest information on physics research and applications, a network of educators across Canada to share and explore best practices and specialized workshops and resources to assist with curriculum planning and execution.
- Teaching/Learning Resources for Physics Education
- Teaching/Learning Links for Physics Education
- Physics in Canada
- Careers for Physics Graduates
- CAP Teacher’s Workshop
- Art of Physics Competition
- CAP Medals and Awards for Teaching
- University/Graduate Student Awards and Scholarships
- High-school/CEGEP Student Awards and Prizes
Bookmark these pages or check back regularly for new resources. If you have suggestions for content, contact the CAP at email@example.com