The CAP provides a range of resources for university students to assist them in identifying an undergraduate or graduate program, support their studies and research, and navigate the job market once they’ve received their degrees.
Undergraduate students are invited to join CAP as affiliates at no cost. Graduate students enjoy full membership benefits at significantly reduced rates.
Many of these important activities are supported by donations to the CAP’s charitable arm, the CAP Foundation, with additional support via targeted fund raising activities undertaken by the CAP for special projects.
Click on the links below for more information on:
- Graduate Programs in Canada
- Dunlap Institute 2018 Summer School (University of Toronto)
- Careers and Employment
- Employment Opportunities
- Physics in Canada
- CAP Lecture Tour
- Art of Physics Competition
- P.Phys. Professional Designation
- University/Graduate Student Awards and Scholarships
- CAP Congress Presenter Awards
- Canadian Undergraduate Physics Conference (CUPC)
- Canadian Conference for Undergraduate Women in Physics (CCUWiP)
- CAM Graduate Student Physics Conference